This workshop is specially tailored for beginners. Our two (2) hours workshop will take you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary flowers and foliage, followed by conditioning and arranging techniques.
You will be able to pick your favourite blooms from a floral bar filled with gorgeous seasonal flowers before crating your very own bouquet.
You will leave the workshop with a profound appreciation of flowers, and a deeper understanding of the creative process behind every bouquet.
What will you expect:
- Introduction of “The Florté” floral and stylistic philosophy
- Techniques to condition and hydrate blooms and stems for longevity
- Demonstration of the spiral technique
- Participant's hands-on crafting session, and individual guidance
Cost of class includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual guidance to create your very own take-home arrangement.
Tools will be provided. Bring writing materials and your creativity!
• No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
• Kindly arrive 15mins before commencement of class.
• Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.
• Minimum sign-up of 6 pax for class to commence. You will receive another confirmation email in the week of the class.
• If there are not enough sign-ups, the class will be rescheduled. Participants may then choose to attend the rescheduled class or receive a full refund.
*Kindly select "Self-collection” upon checkout.
Only a limited of 8 slots available.
Conducted at: TBC